|Recruiter Name:||Shivam Vats|
|Job Posted On:||07-10-19 (03:21 AM)|
|Location:||Iselin, NJ, 08830|
This role will be based in Iselin, NJ/Charlotte, NC and will support the Digital Technology area. The Sr Technical Lead will be responsible for meeting development schedules and delivering high quality solutions that meet technical specifications and design requirements as well as to contribute to and/or lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle. This role with also partake in managing the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologists
• Analyzing, designing, coding, building, debugging and migrating Entitlement solutions in to enterprise portals.
• Able to lead team of developers.
• Creating and maintaining supporting documentation
• Written and verbal communication of assignment status.
• Troubling shooting application and environment issues.
• Performing and aiding quality assurance testing
• Performing and aiding in performance testing.
• Follow all internal compliance guidelines and practices including the updating of internal incident tracking software.
• Design, development and support for Web Development projects
• Well versed with Agile and Waterfall SDLC execution process.
• Working with other teams, analyzing requirements and writing Technical Design Documents.
• Taking lead in all the work with minimum supervision.
• Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
• Performs software architecture and systems design.
• Writes technical Design Documents.
• 10 Years of experience with J2EE platform and Java application development lifecycle
• 10 years of experience with core java
Expertise in Angular and openshift is required
Knowledge of AWS is required
• 5 years of experience writing SQL queries
• 5 years within an environment with PL/SQL and UNIX
• 5 years of experience with Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g
• Knowledge of SOA and layered architectures.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems