|Recruiter Name:||Sumit Gupta|
|Job Posted On:||07-11-19 (09:57 PM)|
|Location:||200 North LaSalle Street, Chicago, IL, 60601|
7/8/19 - *****CANDIDATE FELL THROUGH. IN NEED OF ADDITIONAL CANDIDATES IMMEDIATELY****
· Will work directly with the content manager to create and edit webpages across all sites.
· Manage and monitor daily operations, and workflows of content management system and address the concerns on content changes.
· Responsible and identify any content errors and missing information across all sites.
· Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
· Creation of a content marketing calendar to ensure regular content on the website throughout the year.
· Provide other business support and documentation as needed
• 1 to 2 years of content management experience; creating pages, templates, administer components and its permission and help configure workflow.
• Experience in content management system and workflow development.
• Experienced as an analyst to capture requirements.
• Experienced in managing content and administration activities for major websites.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and conceptual skills.
• Self-directed, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Bachelor's degree required; equivalent work-related experience may compensate for certain requirements
• Excellent communication (written and oral), with senior leaders and peers, facilitation, interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Good to have Financial Services Industry experience
• Good to have project management and business analyst exposure.