|Recruiter Name:||Sumit Gupta|
|Job Posted On:||07-16-19 (07:23 PM)|
|Location:||Charlotte, NC 28262|
Develops using Java in a J2EE environment; • Develops solutions using the Spring Framework, specifically spring-ws; • Builds microservices; • Experience developing frameworks; •Experience with document management • Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications; • Excels at analyzing problems and engineering highly flexible solutions;
Responsible for assisting in customization and development of application systems Designs, programs, and codes software in response to specific business requirements Understands how to optimize joint development efforts through appropriate project design, database use, code creation, and software architecture Develops design specifications in compliance with IT Architecture Resolves user issues and suggestions
• Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g., database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development efforts in a distributed environment; • Resolve technical problems of high complexity; • Analyze and optimize performance of framework components; • Work collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts
• Assist Architect in building the architecture runway, understand it and keep it in mind while building designs for new projects.
• Close relationship and consultation with solution and Enterprise architecture as well as DevOps to keep up with new tools and technologies that are organizationally being adopted.
• Leverage the array of new tools and technologies for the benefit of the platform.
• Close monitoring of the platform performance and stability.
• Resolve vulnerabilities and breaks.
• Lead and coach developers.
• Perform design and code reviews
• Understand the platform technical and business roadmap and ensure that all initiatives are aligned with the roadmap,
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. • 8 plus years of IT work experience in systems programming / analysis • Typically experienced across multiple Information Technology areas and all system / applications software development.
- Java 8 , Spring 5.1 , Memory mgmt / profiling, Multi-threading, Test driven development (Junit),
- Strong PL SQL skills / Database Optimizations and Tuning - partitioning - compression / analytical queries / AWR Analysis / Analyze query plan / Oracle stored procedures ((using cursor, ref cursor, collections, objects, self join, connect by prior, merge, multi-table inserts, global temporary tables, oracle analytic function, dynamic SQL, bind variables and sys context) - functions - triggers - Materialized Views (complete refresh/fast refresh), Query rewrite
- shell scripts (Unix K shell, perl)
- Tools: SQL Developer, ERWIN, Eclipse, RTC, jProfiler, Wily, Splunk, MQ (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ)