|Recruiter Name:||Shivam Vats|
|Job Posted On:||07-16-19 (07:28 PM)|
|Location:||Mason, OH 45040|
Job Title/Job Description: Operational Reporting Consultant - 2 Positions.
Work hours: 8-5 pm (Full Time)
Start date: immediately
Length of assignment: 1st. Temp. 6 months, 2nd. Temp. 3 Months
Skills : Operational Reporting 2 years Experience, standard reporting using Business Objects Web Intelligence. SAP BusinessObjects 4.1.
Reason for need: Consultant will support operational reporting during transition of BI systems required to support client requests. Temps will develop standard reporting using Business Objects Web Intelligence.
Specific Skills Needed: Develop standard reporting using Business Objects Web Intelligence.
• Work with the business stakeholders to understand, define and support data requirements
• Create report design specifications
• Develop front-end reports, interfaces and queries to provide data access to business users
• Create and execute test plans, test cases, test procedures and test scripts. Document expected and actual test reports. Validate the solution satisfies the system requirements.
• Assist in the development and delivery of organization change management materials including communications and training
• Support business migration and operational readiness to ensure a positive customer experience
• Adhere to established project management and SDLC methodologies and standards
• Support efforts to elicit, analyze, document and validate system requirements
• Partner with business and IT resources to develop policies, processes and procedures
**EYEMED ONLY: Since your contractor will be working in the EyeMed department, the OIG/GSA scan is an additional requirement for EyeMed positions. It should be conducted prior to placement and once a month thereafter. The results should be emailed to GITComp@eyemedvisioncare.com by the 5th of each month and kept in your file for audit purposes.