|Recruiter Name:||Sumit Gupta|
|Job Posted On:||07-16-19 (08:45 PM)|
|Location:||8500 Andrew Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte, NC, 28262|
7/16/2019 ADDITIONAL RESUMES REQUESTED
Need resources with business program management and change management experience
7/1 No additional resumes needed CW
5/7/ Notes from Chieko from Req Qual call -
Scope of Work-
Program/Project Manager – Business Enablement The Business Enablement Program Manager drives the E2E execution of Retail Client Services Technology portfolio across the full program lifecycle from intake to completion. The role is predominately a Business PM role and is responsible for facilitating the strategic and operating plan process including the integration of strategies, programs, operating impacts and budgets. Must be comfortable coordinating multiple partner areas such Wealth Management, IT, legal/compliance, operations, readiness, internal communications, and learning. Specific operating tasks and deliverables include the Program Project Plan, Risk escalation and mitigation, Weekly Status Reporting including Financials, Change Request Management, UAT Ownership, and Readiness Planning/Execution.
Requires the ability to help define requirements as well as execute on them. Must be able to generate results with little direct supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships and credibility quickly
• Exceptional problem solving, project management, execution and change management skills
• Strong project management skills; Demonstrated ability to scope a project and create a project plan.
• High degree of competence using Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio and Excel • Communicate findings to key stakeholders, lead problem solving discussions
• Ability to execute aggressive yet achievable goals and monitor and drive to results
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to distill complex information into clear, concise content to be shared with senior leaders
• Experience with financial products and services, ideally for retail clients
• Experience leading live and virtual workshops to capture business processes in near real-time fashion, with fast turn-around for business reviews, and leading live and virtual workshops
• Advanced Power Point preferred
• Experience supporting corporate, divisional or department-wide continuous improvement projects/programs.
• Proven ability to support teams of a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds to achieve results.
• Provides individual consulting and advisory expertise.