|Recruiter Name:||Shivam Vats|
|Job Posted On:||07-16-19 (09:41 PM)|
|Location:||LAS VEGAS, NV, 89101|
*Local candidates are highly preferred. Please indicate whether the candidate is local at the top of their resume.
*Gaming license required. Candidates who do not already have a gaming license will be required to apply for one through Company on their first day on assignment, and will be responsible for paying the $75 application fee.
1st round of interviews: 1 hour minute Zoom conference (will likely last 30 minutes but booking an hour for questions)
2nd round of interviews: 1 hour in-person interview
% of travel expected: Pending from Hiring Manager
The role of Project Manager is a hands-on position requiring experience and expertise managing the initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. The responsibilities of the position are as follows:
• Has strong knowledge within the IT Operations.
• Lead multiple IT projects simultaneously with responsibilities across a number of regions, organizations, vendors, and applications/interfaces.
• Ability to assemble and lead project teams including technical and non-technical staff in analysis and also assign individual responsibilities.
• Deliver on project commitments through leadership, teamwork, problem analysis/resolution, effective communication, and productivity improvements.
• Design, development, testing and implementation efforts for projects to ensure project deliverables meet stated expectations for scope, quality, cost, timing, and business objectives.
• Serve as liaison between project team members, management, IT suppliers, external consultants and the business.
• Establish the project baseline, metrics, and parameters.
• Develop and manage the Critical Path for successful project delivery.
• Establish and conduct weekly/monthly status meetings, and other meetings as needed, requested.
• Prepare periodic reports on project health including project status, risks & mitigation plans, and issues & resolution plans.
• Routinely communicate project results to the Program Manager, Business and IT Partners.
• Investigate project developments, validate assumptions and upcoming deliverables, and resolve conflicts.
• Ensure project funding aligns with approved budgets in system of record. • Calculate and forecast project cost(s).
• Validate/adjust monthly financial transactions.
• Accrue for goods and services received, not yet invoiced. • Monthly, report financial health of the project(s).
• Complete project change requests to manage large variances.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced technology environment.
• Willing to complete tasks under strict time constraints, which may require long, off-hour and weekend work.
• Willing to work on-site at any of our casino resorts, which may include exposure to noise, smoke, and populated areas.
• 8 – 10 years of project management experience managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment.
• Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in all MS Office tools and in one or more PM methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.). Advanced knowledge in MS Project 2016.
• Familiarity with Clarity and Open Workbench helpful.
• Develop and maintain schedule reports, Gantt charts, milestone charts, and other project management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
• Work in collaboration with management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting
• Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events
• Nimble, and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
• Ability to facilitate discussion and drive consensus.
• Ability to work effectively independently as well as in cross-functional teams.
• Able to work effectively and efficiently toward detailed goals in a complex, matrixed environment with ever-changing demands.
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Education and experience
• Bachelor's degree in business management, financial management, computer science, communications, or related field, preferred.
• PMP, Scrum Master, Six Sigma certification, strongly preferred.
Desired• Experienced project managers with Gaming, Hospitality and Large Scale Transformation experience: o Financial Management – Clarity, Workbench etc., Forecasts, ETC Management, Leadership Reporting / Summaries o Project Management – Integrated Project Planning, Milestone Management, Status Reporting, Issues/Risks Management o Communication – Written Reports / Emails, Problem Definition, Recommendation Summaries, Verbal Communication o Critical Thinking / Prioritization – Problem Solving, Time Management, Issue Identification & Escalation, o Stakeholder Management – Cross-Functional Business Engagement o Meeting Planning / Facilitation – Meeting Scheduling, Objectives, Goals, Outcomes, Meeting Notes, Action Item Management, Verbal Communication