|Recruiter Name:||Shivam Vats|
|Job Posted On:||06-19-19 (09:26 PM)|
|Location:||3 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY, 10532|
THIS IS A HANDS ON RESEARCH POSITION. ANY INDUSTRY WHO'S PRODUCTS WE EAT AND DRINK IS ACCEPTABLE ( CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS)
NOT MORE THAN 3 TO 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Apply technical expertise to develop internal Ingredient Specifications describing the quality and functionality of ingredients used to manufacture beverages globally. Leverage internal and external resources to develop ingredient specifications that are clear, concise and support the quality needs of production groups.
• B.S. in Chemistry, Food Science or related field (M.S. preferred)
• 1-3 years of experience in commercial Quality Control/Quality Assurance (QC/QA) or R&D
• Experience in food/beverage/ingredient research & development function desirable.
• Experience with project management techniques a plus.
• Moderate computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and internet.
• Ability to build relationships and work closely with internal partners and across divisions
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written, including protection of intellectual property and excellent technical writing acumen
• Understanding of ingredient stability and interactions, sensory assessments, supply chain implications, economics and links with regulatory to assure ingredient compliance
• Ability to self-initiate and manage multiple project tasks independently to meet business objectives
• Good time management and organization skills; ability to plan ahead and meet target timelines.
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively in environments with rapidly changing priorities, and to exhibit personal leadership that positively influences self and peers.