Position Details: Contract MDM Developer
|06-25-19 (12:09 AM)
|CT - Windsor, One Orange Way, Windsor, CT, 06006
Voya is embarking on the Enterprise Data Management journey that includes building strong master data management, data catalog, data governance, data quality, data modeling, metadata management, data semantics and ontology practices. We are building a comprehensive Data Management Platform that will support these practices.
- Assist with MDM strategy development, process design, high-level MDM architecture requirements, and implementation.
- Collaborate with architects to design and deploy the MDM system to meet business needs.
- Design, develop, debug ETL routines, MDM hub configurations, data quality services, and workflow solutions.
- Own production incidents, triaging (technical, data, and functional), assignment, and resolution.
- Work closely with data ingestion, data analytics, and other application teams to resolve cross-functional, technical, and data issues.
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences:
- Extensive hands-on experience designing and developing all aspects of MDM solutions
- Hands-on experience with tools such as TIBCO EBX, Orchestra Networks, Informatica MDM, IBM Infosphere, etc
- Experience must include defining standardization rules, match and merge rules, configuring thresholds, configuring events and integration of data to and from the MDM solution
- Full understanding of various MDM domains like Party, Product, Arrangements and their data models
- Proficiency with all aspects of MDM implementation such as Data Profiling, Data Quality, hierarchy management, data enrichment with external sources, workflow development and management
- Knowledge of REST API, Web Services, integration middleware such as MuleSoft
- Strong understanding of data management concepts (data modeling, data governance, data quality, data lineage, metadata management)
- Background in finance (ideally in insurance or retirement services) is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple major projects simultaneously and learn new tools.
- Experience with Hadoop infrastructure is a plus