|Recruiter Name:||Shivam Vats|
|Job Posted On:||06-28-19 (01:54 AM)|
|Location:||507 E Michigan Street Milwaukee, WI 53202|
WARRANTY CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE I
Looking for a motivated success driven person interested in employing their people, verbal and leadership skills to support a well-established field service organization reach new growth goals over the next 3-5 years. Under specific direction, provides warranty and service claims support directly to a North America branch organization. This is a challenging role that requires a self driven individual who is capable of thinking on their feet in day to day tactical actions and applying the day to issues and experiences to longer term planning and strategies that enable the field offices to be successful.
Under specific direction, provides warranty support to the North America branch organization (with potential of expanding support to additional internal channels). Provides administrative services to assigned branches by processing claim requests, answering questions and resolving warranty claims to completion. Processes data accurately and within designated timeframes. Works closely in a team environment to meet deadlines. Ensures timely and quality responses to internal customers.
1. Assists customers with warranty creation using various tools such as SD Warranty, RMA, UPGNet, and other programs to be defined. Completes warranty management steps for assigned and unassigned customers.
2. Processes special concessionary claim requests and manages their progress through the appropriate approval process.
3. Assist SSNA branches and the business center in processing branch credits against warranty and concessionary claims.
4. Assist SSNA branches in managing warranty WIP to reduce the financial impact to the business.
5. Review and manage reports for warranty WIP to insure claims are being file timely.
6. Prioritize claims and process accordingly before claims require escalation or pass their expiration date.
7. Demonstrates a sound knowledge and understanding of incoming inquiries from all customer channels in relation to daily job functions.
8. Monitors critical claims and coordinates between the technical support, warranty administration and customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
9. Demonstrates clear understanding of and actively promotes team environment.
10. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with internal departments such as technical support, warranty administration, parts centers, and accounting to ensure consistent service delivery and customer satisfaction.
11. Works closely with branch field personnel to ensure that warranty information requests are met by specified deadline.
12. Maintain group documentation in shared filing system. Manages and files all customer documentation and correspondence and responds a timely manner.
13. Researches possible alternate solutions to complex or unusual customer issues, communicates available options, and expedites requests to exceed customers’ expectations.
14. Participates in projects as requested.
15. Performs additional duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
Associates degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Communications or Engineering. Bachelors preferred or equivalent field operations or service experience. Two or more years of customer service experience in a time sensitive environment.
Personal commitment to customer service, customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement.
Demonstrated communication and conflict resolution skills. Strong interpersonal skills and capable of positively representing JCI to customers, both internal and external. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, rapidly changing work environment including handling incoming calls, documents, and ensuring timely responsiveness. Exemplary attendance.
Professional verbal skills, including clear and concise vocabulary and strong written communication skills.
Advanced PC skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite.
Familiarity with one or more JCI warranty systems is a plus. (SD Warranty, UPG Warranty, RMA, SFDC, NxGen, etc.).
General knowledge should be across a majority of these product groups. (Applied Equipment, Unitary Products Group, Controls and Terminal Unit applications).